Saturday, July 13, 2013

About Android apps based on OpenCV

Hi dears, I feel that it's uncomfortable to download OpenCV Manager after downloading one of my apps, however I have done some tests and I have seen it's difficult to avoid this need and in my tests, the apps with OpenCV Manager embedded needs much more memory to be stored.

OpenCV Manager is needed for OpenCV based apps and it needs 13.60MB, if I embed OpenCV Manager in each app, they would need about 14MB to be stored in your device. While downloading OpenCV Manager and sharing it with all your OpenCV based apps of your Android device, your will need only about 500KB (0.5MB) for each app.

I hope every one understands my decision of not embedding OpenCV Manager with all of OpenCV based apps.

Thanks for your attention and comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment